Pubfront is looking for a web development intern. Help us create elegant and innovative interactive web solutions. We are changing how people read, so please join us on our journey towards world domination!
At Pubfront we’re fun, dedicated people from a variety of backgrounds, if a bit engineer heavy. We have been working on the sale and use of digital books for over six years. We have gotten great results in the Nordic markets. We provide the technical platforms for the ebook stores Bokon.se, Ebok.no and Riidr.com.
As a web development intern, your focus will be in creating front-end interactive pages and elements. You can also help contribute with introducing new tools and processes.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Coding interactive and dynamic elements and web-pages
- Concept developing new interactive features
- Surveying new tools, technologies and best practices
- Either native/high-level Danish or English proficiency is a must
- Experience working with CMS solutions
- Experience with responsive design
- Some experience with graphical tools: Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Experience with Backbone.js is a plus
- Experience with back-end technologies is a plus
- Looking for an unpaid internship, either to gain a good reference or for an education related project. Both full-time and part-time is possible
- Creative and always looking at producing the best solutions
- Flexible and ready to take on challenges with a stiff upper lip
- Ready to learn new skills
- Detail oriented
- A team player
- Exciting start-up company to work at. Get an insight into the operation and processes of a successful start-up
- Grow your skills and network
- Inspiring location: Located in Founders House on Islands Brygge, a vibrant space for startups
- International work environment
- Catered lunch, plus free snacks and beverages
How to apply:
Send resume, cover letter, portfolio, and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are considered at all times.
For clarifying questions, please call Sales Engineer Taha Aharaz +45 25 76 25 73.