We are hiring!
Pubfront are looking for our first dedicated QA employee to help us create the best digital reading experience in the world. Our small team is changing how people read, so please come join us on our journey towards world domination!
At Pubfront we’re fun, dedicated people from a variety of backgrounds, if a bit engineer heavy. Our team have been working with the sale and use of digital books for over five years, and have gotten great results in the Nordic markets where we now provide the technical platform for the ebook stores Bokon.se, Ebok.no and Riidr.com.
As our QA employee you will need to help keep the development efforts focused on the user experience and at the same time help define our new best practice for this.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Take responsibility for the quality of our products on web and mobile platforms
- Plan and execute tests
- Use the powers of your mind to find and reproduce the hairiest of bugs
- Use your excellent communication skills to document, explain and track them
- Experience with iOS and Android devices
- A strong attention to detail
- The joy of breaking things
- Great communication skills in English. Danish a plus
- An ability to work across the team, including our designers, engineers, managers and enterprise customers, to improve our product quality and reliability
- Great intuition for how users’ minds work
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a STEM field
- To be able to spend 10-15 hours every week at Pubfront
We offer the following benefits:
- Catered lunch plus free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with multiple platforms
- Competitive salaries
- Great location: Located in Founders House on Islands Brygge, a vibrant space for startups
- The ability to improve people’s lives a bit!
How to apply:
Along with your resume, please include:
- A cover letter that includes why you want to work at Pubfront
- Links to any projects you’ve worked on in the past
Applications will be considered at all times
For further questions about the position, please contact :
Product Manager, Steffen Amossen: email@example.com